The pages on the website (“the Website”) are published and owned by Karmacist Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 12266617 and with company registration address Etchingham Park Road, London. N3 2DU.
Karmacist Ltd trading as Karmacist, respects your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. Karmacist is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights.
We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The information collected and how it is used
Karmacist will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use our Site (e.g. your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile);
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information);
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site; and
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
If you also shop in one of our stores, we may combine information you give us in-store (e.g. if you make a purchase or join our mailing list in-store) with the information above.
Third-party use of information
Except as described above, Karmacist will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of Karmacist’s business and/or assets, anatome Karmacist may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Karmacist Ltd may also disclose your personal information where required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, Karmacist may also collect anonymized details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymized details collected for these purposes.
Whilst Karmacist takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to Karmacist Ltd cannot be guaranteed.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be provided with copies of personal information that Karmacist holds about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- the right to ask Karmacist to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that Karmacist (or any third party to whom they have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to Karmacist Ltd, Northcliffe House, Young Street, London. W8 5EH.
BRILLIANT BRAINS PODCAST
Candid conversations with some of our most fascinating global thinkers - brought to you by Karmacist.